"Pay Now" showing on invoice emails

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
wharper
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

"Pay Now" showing on invoice emails

Why are my sales invoices now showing the PAY NOW link again on my emails? I've never activated this function? 

How can I turn this off please? I don't want this appearing on the emails.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 133106.png
6 REPLIES 6
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: "Pay Now" showing on invoice emails

Hi @wharper 

The Pay Now button appears because you have Online invoice payments set up. You can disable online payments for individual invoices by deselecting the 'online payments' option when creating an invoice in AccountRight, or you can deactivate online payments if you do not wish to use it at all. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

wharper
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks CloverQ,

We have operated the last 2 years or so without this option being activated so I don’t understand why this has now turned itself on? Seems strange that it happened after the most recent MYOB update.

Nobody here turned the option on and as far as I can see the option is not currently showing as on when we go online to turn it off when following the steps to deactivate online payments as per your link below (as per screenshot), but see nothing to show that these are currently turned on. What I see when I go to deactivate feature is the option that is asking us to set it up as if nothing is currently active.

I also have removed the tick option on the invoice screen as below…but still get the "pay online" links in my emails, which we don’t want to be sending ….

I also do not want to be seeing this “set up payment notifications” option popping up when we send invoices via email. I assume this is tied in with the online payment option, which is currently active on our account even though we never turned these on to begin with.

I need this issue resolved ASAP please. We never had these active on our account before and don’t want them on now.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @wharper 

Thank you very much for the update and information. 

With the AccountRight 2022.10 update, the emailed invoices should show the 'View invoice' button if you don't have Online Invoice turned on. In order for us to rectify it for you, could you please provide the following information?

• What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Please note that once we have that information it can take a few days for us to get that updated. However, do supply that information so we can arrange it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

wharper
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover Q.

LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is: 1340.

Our company file ID: 5.

Appreciate the help here.

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

132Kudos

17Solutions

Hi All

Don't allow it to take a few days for MYOB to fix this issue as @CloverQ mentioned.

Call MYOB on 1300 783 674 which is the online payments team and ask this to fix the issue.
They are aware of it and just need to fully deactivate Online Invoice Payments
Will take them a couple of minutes, then log out of your company file and back in, and the problem is resolved.

We also need to push MYOB to get the developers to fix this recently introduced bug/issue.

Its wasn't good enough and the issue stopped us from emailing invoices for 2 days until we go it resolved.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @wharper 

Thank you for confirming that information

I have passed those details on to our team to get that resolved for you. Due to the process, it can take a few days, however, will mostly be done overnight. Although, do reach out if you are still seeing that Pay Now button next week so we can follow up for you.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post