3 Posts
User
ecd
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

recurring order

I cannot click on the "save as recurring" (stays dim) tab to save a PO in Euro's.

If I change currency to AUD it enables, but I need to record in Euro's. Last version of software did not do this.

Thanks, Andrew.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,056 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Gayathri
MYOB Moderator

1057Posts

123Kudos

113Solutions

Re: recurring order

Hi @ecd,

Thank you for the post!

Unfortunately you would unable to create or use recurring transaction templates for foreign transactions. I am linking you to one of our help article on How is multi-currency different from AccountRight v19? which has information on what can and cant be done with multi-currency in AccountRight.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ecd
3 Posts
User
ecd
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gayathri,

Thanks for the link. I see we cannot "Create or use recurring transaction templates for foreign transactions" anymore. Ok, at least i know now. I will have to accept that, however it is frustrating to lose a very useful feature with "new" software.

As we order many items from OS suppliers in US and Euro dollars, it was very easy to generate a new PO using the recurring PO in the OS currency

Maybe MYOB could re introduce this next time?

Some more feedback..in the card file/card details/notes section, there needs to be more room for notes as I run out of space.

Regards, Andrew.

MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,056 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Gayathri
MYOB Moderator

1057Posts

123Kudos

113Solutions

Hi @ecd,

Thank you for the post!

I understand that the 'save as recurring' is an important feature for muti-currency users. Recommend posting this as an idea on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange as this site is monitored by our AccountRight and AccountRight API developers who look at implementing highly requested features into our products.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post