Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

report export to Excel

Hi Team.

There is a problem converted to excel report.

After converting sales report, I cannot sum up all figures.

I had a look some other people's posts and tried all.

firstly I did change in exel for the austometic option (file -options- fumula-austometic), this still does not work

and tried to click accountright icon to access as run as administraotor but this does not work either.

As I had a look other people's posts, there are some issues about Accountright related to Excel.

Myob technichian should at least explain what it is not just simply saying that this is not MYOB issue , its an excel issue so myob cannot support about this.

I have spoke to Komal (she said she is the technician) but I gave me this answer.

I do not think myob technician say only like this.

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,790 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,790Posts

1,385Kudos

1,673Solutions

Re: report export to Excel

Hi @Skipio_account 

Generally speaking if the information is able to be exported successfully to Excel then AccountRight is working as expected and as such anything being done to the information in Excel is beyond the scope of MYOB support.

If you were having difficulty with Excel, I recommend seeking advice from your IT support or Microsoft, as it is their program.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Skipio_account
52 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

It has been resolved but I would like to point out that the way MYOB consult to the customer.

It was ok to convert to Excel last week but data extracted from MYOB  is not working with Fomula this week. 

There was some changes that is why it does not work suddenly.

In this case , at least MYOB have to explain what should we do and why it happened, not just saying its not MYOB's boundry.

Contributing Cover User Phoenix01
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi

I have a problem exporting Jobs List Report to Excel.  After setting up the report in MYOB (Account Right Plus AU 2019.2.1) showing columns I require (Start & Finish Dates), the columns that I've added don't show in the Excel file.  This is a report that I need for a lot tasks required.-- RESOLVED BY OUR IT GUYS. What a muck around to get it !!

Also, in the Banking - Transaction Journals report, go to Insert/Modify, show "User Id", column heading is there but no User ID?????  - Again, resolved by our IT guys - another muck around !  

Contributing Cover User Skipio_account
52 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Now the sum up function (fumula) is totally ok in the excel sheet that extracted from MYOB

Yesterday, it was totally unwakable , today it works without any changes, which means MYOB new version AccountRight was not stable may still not.

They keep changing something, and also, transfer AUD to USD did not work via spending money function and MYOB consultant tell me that it can only workable in receiving money function only. But today it works.

I hope MYOB online consultants should be aware of all this changes and answer to customers appropriately not just say that some function does not work anymore and then next day it is ok and braiming to users .

Former Staff Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

150Kudos

78Solutions

Hello @Skipio_account & @Phoenix01 

Thank you for your posts, and I am sorry to hear that there has been difficulty in utilising the information exported from AccountRight when performing calculations in Excel.  I am glad that you have had success after consulting your IT professionals.

As information is going in and out from one program to a different program it is difficult to be able to determine how that information will behave in an environment that we have no say/input/control over (other programs) as we do not presume/restrict what programs you may want that information to be imported to.

If the exported information is missing (as in the data was not included) then that is something that we can help troubleshoot, however the successful importing of said information, and how it is interpreted/accepted is in that sense out of MYOB's control.  If you are able to confirm that the information requested was not successfully exported, then we will be more than happy to assist where we can.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,356 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,356Posts

1,912Kudos

548Solutions

Hi @Phoenix01 , if  you have selected extra columns in any report, you need to refresh the report, using the green arrow icon on the Filter tab. Then export to Excel. Otherwise as you have seen they will not appear in Excel.

Edit: You can also select the Print Preview tab, wait for the report to generate, then export it to Excel.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post