MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

reports by job with promised date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User rgc
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
rgc
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

reports by job with promised date

Hi

We are using account right premier and would like to print out reports by job and also show promised date on the report, is this possible? I need the report to be done from the Job number and show -name, date, invoice number and promised date, if this is not possible is ther a add on?

Thanks Carol

RGC

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,566 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28566Posts

3368Kudos

4199Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: reports by job with promised date

Hi @rgc

What about the Reports>>Accounts>>Jobs>>Job Transaction [Accural] report. You would need to customise the report to add in the Promise Date field. In AccountRight version 19 you would do this via displaying the report, selecting the Customise button at the bottom of the window and selecting the Report Fields tab then ticking Promise date on the left.

This Job Transactions [Accural] report will sort the transactions by job number and have the job name. It will also display the ID # of the transaction, the date, memo, account, amount and promise date (when added). 

For more information into customising forms in AccountRight version 19 please see Help Article: Customising reports

Please note if you are on the newer AccountRight program i.e. AccountRight 201x* it will be a little different to add in that promise date field. Help Article: Adding and removing data columns in reports would be able to assist with that.

*Help>>About AccountRight will show you the version number.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post