supplier card list

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SGT
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

supplier card list

Do I need a supplier card for e.g every single petrol station I fill up at, all payments come directly out of business account and not a credit card or expense account, can I have a supplier card that is just for FUEL, ACCOMODATION etc...?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: supplier card list

Hi @SGT 

It's totally up to the user and what they would like their records to be. I've seen some users have a supplier called "Cash Purchases" or "One-off Suppliers" and use those cards on those types of transactions. If you are going to use this method, ensuring you have retained a copy of the original physical transaction (uploaded to the In Tray and attached) is recommended for auditing purposes.  Other users would have a supplier card for each supplier and purchase they make.

From a product point of view, a supplier card would be required for all purchase (Purchases>>Enter Purchases) transactions. A supplier card is also required if you use the Spend Money window and have electronic payment ticked. If electronic payment is not ticked then the supplier is not a required field on that Spend Money window - as such, some users record those smaller purchases paid at the time using that window.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post