unable to save purchase order

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AlishaTDM
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

unable to save purchase order

Hello ! 

After 6+ hours on the phone to customer support I was told we have exhausted all our options and was told I need to wait a minimum of 3 days to get a call back from someone who has TeamViewer and can log into my computer.

I have a purchase order for 10,000 units in 1 product - there have been deposits paid against this purchase order and we have reveiced 6,975 of this product so far. Im trying to receive in the next 1,020 but im receiving the error message of "unable to save. your changes cannot be saved because information in the record was modified in another window by another user. please reopen the record to make changes" 

I have shut down MYOB, restarted the system, tried to do it offline and online have doen back ups to kick everyone out .. no one is in the record and I am still unable to save.

I read people have previously 

- Changed the date on the PO (didnt work) 

- Reveived in different smaller qtys at a time (Didnt work) 

- Unticked warn for duplicate sales and purchase invoice numbers (didnt work) 

- I have had different remote workers try and receive it in from a different computer (didnt work) 

- I have let MYOB bypass my firewall (didnt work) 

- I have logged in as the administrator (didnt work) 

I dont know what else to do and cannot wait a minimum of 3 days for a call back. I need this sorted now.

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,861 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,861Posts

1,026Kudos

756Solutions

Re: unable to save. your changes cannot be saved because information in the record was modified in another window by another user. please reopen the record to make changes

Hi @AlishaTDM , you mention changing the date on the PO - in another post it was suggested changing the date of the first receive item transaction back to the same date as the original PO. I just wanted to check if you had done exactly that.

In the same thread it looks like the file was being sent to the data repair team at MYOB, which may ultimately be your solution.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: unable to save purchase order

Hi @AlishaTDM 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you are having issues saving your purchase order. Have you tried the suggestion @Mike_James has given?

If that doesn't work, could you please send me a private message with your serial number so I can investigate this further?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post