2019.2.1 Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kerri66
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2019.2.1 Pay Super

Attempting to Pay Super for employees, a new employee doesn't appear in the Pay Super field to allow payment.  Employee has previously worked for client so same card file has been used and super setup is correct.  I have been playing around with a few options including deleting the pays for this employee and re-entering but nothing appears to work.

Any ideas?

Kerri Healy
Park Lane Business Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: 2019.2.1 Pay Super

Hi @Kerri66 

Two things worth checking, the first being under Lists >> Superannuation. The super fund linked to this employee, is the option “Pay Directly from AccountRight” checked? If this isn’t checked then the employees contributions won’t show up in the Pay Super window.

The second cause is a little likely, in that the superannuation category they are using is not setup under the superannuation tab of the Payroll Categories but under another tab.

Its also worth ensuring that the date range selected in the Pay Superannuation window does include the payment dates of any pays that the employee earned super on. As AccountRight uses the payment date and not the period dates for the Pay Superannuation window pays falling outside the selected period are excluded from the window

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Kerri66
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 2019.2.1 Pay Super

Hi Neil

You're awesome - it was the tick that wasn't there to pay directly from MYOB.  

Thank you so much.

Kerri

Kerri Healy
Park Lane Business Solutions

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post