3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

6 Decimal places on Payslip

Hi;

I am trying to fix my payslip so that it doesnt show 6 decimal places in the Bank Account Amount.  It also doesnt have a $ symbol on the amount?  So a payment to account 1 for $200 looks like 200.000000.   It looks very unprofessional - is there any way to fix this?

TIA

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
599 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

599Posts

41Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 6 Decimal places on Payslip

Hi @JM2

Thank you for your post, I hope your finding helpful information on the Community Forum. 

Can I clarify if the 6 decimal places are appearing when you are splitting pays into multiple accounts ? If so this is currently a known issue and it has been logged with our developers. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

In regards to the $ symbol, AccountRight uses the currency and number settings set on your computer, please go to region and language option in the windows control panel > Check that your computer is using the correct dollar symbol. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JM2
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa_D;

Thanks for your reply.  Some staff are paid into more than one bank account but even those with only one account have the same 6 Decimal places? 

I have checked my computer settings and the currency and $ sign is correct and also set to .02 decimal places so that is not the issue with the $ sign??

Thank you

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
599 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

599Posts

41Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JM2

Thank you for your response. 

Can I confirm if you have added a custom field to your payslip forms e.g. 'Account 1 - amount'? If so I can confirm that this is a current issue. The custom field has a 6 decimal place when added to the form, this has been raised with our developers. So sorry for any inconveniences. 

In regards to the $ symbol missing, you can customise the form again and insert a text field infront of the 'Account 1 - Amount' field, and manually enter $ in the text field. This will then show a $ symbol infront of the 'Account 1 - Amount' field. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

JM2
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Melisa & Thanks for your help. 

Yes I have added custom fields 'Account 1 - amount' through to 'Account 3 - amount' ...Looking foward to that issue being fixed.

Thank you for the solution re the '$'.  I've now made a text box in front of the three fields ([First Account Amount - Third Account Amount]) and inserted the '$' in there which does work - although for the majority of staff who have just the one account paid into they have the two lines with just a '$' and no other data - which looks a bit odd? 

Thanks again.

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
599 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

599Posts

41Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JM2

You're welcome !

In regards to the two lines with a '$' symbol, are you able to provide a screenshot so that I can troubleshoot further?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post