9.5% Super not calculating

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fidelmak
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

9.5% Super not calculating

Hi There,

Can you please assist and advise why superannuation is not been calculated when I go to do a payroll report? I have attached a screen shot for your reference.

I have checked all settings and the two employees are set up the same as everyone else that I can see and I am using the most updated version of MYOB as it is showing for all other employees.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: 9.5% Super not calculating

Hi @Fidelmak 

Superannuation is calculated on a month by month based on the calendar month. As such, the superannuation calculation will be using the full months pays and superannuation values to determine that pay's superannuation amount.

My recommendation would be to review the Superannuation not calculating correctly in AccountRight 2020.2, in particular, the third post on that thread that refers to how to check the superannuation calculation.

If you are still needing assistance after that process, for us to review the superannuation calculation within AccountRight 2020.2 we would require the following screenshots of the following information:

• The Superannuation Information window - Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Superannuation>>Select the superannuation category
  • A list of all categories that are exempt for that superannuation window - Exempt button from the Superannuation Information
  • A current payroll transaction showing the "incorrect" calculation
  • The pay history of that employee for that calendar month - Card file>>Cards lists>>Employee>>Select the relevant employee>>Payroll Details >>Pay History (LEFT-hand side)>>Show pay history for.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post