ADDING NEW EMPLOYEE - GETTING CORRECT SUPER DETAILS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: ADDING NEW EMPLOYEE - GETTING CORRECT SUPER DETAILS

Hi @dmp_1963,

Thanks for sending these details through.

Looking at your screenshot I think that the issue is what I had initially thought, being a display issue. 

Do you see a minimize/maximize icon in the top-right of that superannuation category window? If you can see that icon, click it then see if a scroll bar to the right appears so you can scroll to view the 'OK' button that's hiding at the bottom of the window. 

If the above does not assist you in resolving this, could you please try adjusting your display settings so it is zoomed out enough to see the 'OK' button? Let me know how you get on.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

dmp_1963
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Sam.

I've always had my laptop set to 125% and this hasnot made a di8fference in thye past.  Is there anyway to make the MYOB display (font, etc) larger if I go back to 100%.

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Hi @dmp_1963,

No problem, happy to help!

Investigating this further, there is a shortcut key to select 'OK' by pressing ALT + O on your keyboard. So, you could actually revert your display settings back to their original setting, then use the short key ALT + O to save your changes. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post