AR tax tables error loading latest PAYG tax tables

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
harbour
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AR tax tables error loading latest PAYG tax tables

We''ve just gone from AR MYOB V19 old  to AR addition 2023.3 server and when I went to do a pay run, it kept coming up with  error in loading tax tables. Previously I could manually overide anything. I think it has something to do with being STP2 ready, however I don't want to use Myob as STP as I use Xero because MYOB essentials   totally corrupted my payroll to point it was it  irretrievable. All I need to do is record the pay run to reflect the bank register and for it not to go to the ATO as STP. Is there a way to work around this? I have checked the short date and region which are all correct. TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Liz_A
Valued User
328 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

328Posts

11Kudos

26Solutions

Re: AR tax tables error loading latest PAYG tax tables

Hi @harbour 

Personally, I would just record it as a Spend Money and setup Recurring entries with the Gross, PAYG, Super, etc. I have a few clients who have stayed with their perpetual v19 files for free, and use Payroller for wages, super & STP and then record as Spend Money in the v19 file to reconcile the bank account. It's cheap and reliable.

Cheers

Liz

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,119Posts

112Kudos

472Solutions

Re: AR tax tables error loading latest PAYG tax tables

Hi @harbour 

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the Community Forum!

Since you are running the latest version AccountRight 2023.3, when you process a pay AccountRight will look at the Payment Date and will check if you have the required tax tables in your file. If you don't, AccountRight will automatically update the latest tax tables for the payment date of the pay being processed. It is also possible that when you process payroll and the Tax table revision date is not correct for the Payment date, this would not update the tax tables.

Can you please check the language settings in Windows is the correct region:

1. Close all programs, click the start button
  2. Type control panel
  3. Click the control panel app
  4. Click change date, time, or number formats
  5. In the region window, make sure the format is correct as :English (Australia)
  6. The short date format should be d//MM/yyyy
  7. Click Apply, and OK
  8. Check the date/time on the bottom right, this should now be AU format

If this doesn't work, could you send us the screenshot of the error, the Tax table revision date (Set up menu >> General payroll information), AccountRight version (Help menu >> About MYOB), so that we can investigate further.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post