Accepted with error CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KerryDe
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted with error CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03

Hi team

I tried to move my datafile to STPphase 2, but the EOFY reporting was incorrect. After hours on phone with Myob, they could not help.  So i reverted my file back to previous back up to eliminate phase 2.  Since then, all my STP reporting is registering "Accepted with Errors" for every employee.  The error is the same:

CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03.

I have reviewed the card/profile and card/payroll details.  Removed the spaces in the mobile number.  

There are special characters used in staff emails, nothing I can do about that.

Please note this error only appeared AFTER moving my file to STPphase2 (was not there before).  Phase 2 has casued nothing but grief.  I tried to revert my file back to STPphase 1 (by restoring previous backup) but the STP reporting seems to still be showing all the ATO category fields now and this error for every upload.

Please advise. thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Accepted with error CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03

HI @KerryDe,

Thank you for your post. 

I would also advise checking your payroll category names for any Invalid characters - Invalid characters are "[ ] ! # $ % * ; = @ <>\ _ { } ^~`"

The below help article will guide you to where you should check:

Do let me know how you go and if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

KerryDe
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

unfortunately this did not resolve the issue.  It related to moving to stp2, that caused the issues.

Caraline
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

I have the exact same problem.  I have been working with STP1 for a very long time without any problem but yesterday decided to switch to STP2 and now I have the problem.  I have checked my files over and over and there is nothing out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately the error code is completely useless at helping to determine what exactly is wrong, especially when everything had been working perfectly for literally years.

TamGal
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

I have exactly the same problem......

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @Caraline @TamGal @KerryDe,

Thank you for letting me know.

Could you please confirm if you have selected the appropriate 'Income Type' for each of your employees? (Cardfile > Employee > Payroll Details > Taxes > Income type)

If you need to make any adjustments, please ensure you process an Update Event afterward to update the ATO.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Caraline
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @Sam_R 
I am the only employee and the income type is set to "Closely held payees" selected from the drop menu.

Globe1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

I also have the same issue. I've checked every employee and deleted emails and others that has different characters and process an event but still showing as Accepted with Errors. Also the Prefill in ATO doesnt match to our Payroll Summary. I guess because of this issue.

Please can someone fix this.

thanks

Globe

Coolectrics
Trusted Cover User
32 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

32Posts

15Kudos

2Solutions

The error for me was when I removed the termination date and ran my EOFY process again with the MYOB fix, you need to add into the employee card file, the "Income Type" under "Taxes".  This should resolve it if there are no other invalid characters elsewhere. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post