Accounright SuperStream Login Issues (new user)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
AshSteegstra
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accounright SuperStream Login Issues (new user)

Hi,

I have taken over the previous bookkeeper and trying to pay super the same way he did. When i choose what to pay and continue on and log in it says i do not have access to pay, find someone else who does....

I have recently changed the previous email address in My.Myob to my own, Would this have caused the issue?

How can i set myself up to have access to pay super when the "pay super settings" link doesnt work either.

Thanks,

Ash

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Accounright SuperStream Login Issues (new user)

Hi @AshSteegstra

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

To authorise a payment using Pay Superannuation you do need to be the Authoriser or Pay Super Administrator From the records that I can see you are not showing as either of these and therefore you will encounter that message when you are trying to authorise a payment. You would need to speak to an authoriser/Pay Super Administrator to authorise those payments, which looks to be Ross and Pierre.

If you do need to be an Authoriser you would need to be added to the Pay Super account by the Pay Super Administrator by selecting the Pay Super Settings. Help Article: Changing your Pay Super details would be able to assist with that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post