2 Posts
User
Australia
jburgess

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right Plus and Timesheets

I am looking at purchasing the MYOB Account Right Plus package. So far this package has everything that I am after, but I am curious to find out if this package has the ability for an employee to enter a timesheet? 

We currently use Workflox Max for timesheets? so we need similar functionality. If this package does not offer this? any suggestions of alternate packages? 

Thank you Smiley Happy 

3 REPLIES 3
Super Partner Will_Focus
731 Posts
Super Partner
New Zealand
Will_Focus
Super Partner

731Posts

99Kudos

25Solutions

Re: Account Right Plus and Timesheets

Were you planning to keep using Workflow Max, or swap fully to AccountRight?
Do you need the timesheets to feed into Invoices, or just into Payroll? What information are you trying to capture from your employees?

jburgess
2 Posts
User
Australia
jburgess

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We were planning to switch over to AccountRight Plus. 

The purpose for time sheets would be to feed into invoices and payroll. 

Super User sholt73
830 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

830Posts

487Kudos

34Solutions

AccountRight Plus does let you enter Timesheets however this is assuming that all the employees will have some level of access to AccountRight to enter the Timesheets (can be changed in your roles and privileges)

if you're wanting a "portal" for the employees to go to just to enter timesheets with no access to myob, you're going to want to stick with different software for timesheets but you can export the timesheet data and use in myob's payroll system. having a purely timesheet focus might lower the cost if you already have myob.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post