Accountright - STP Finalisation reports don't match

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
debi9093
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Accountright - STP Finalisation reports don't match

I had the same issue, was on hold for over 2 hours then got hung up on.

I then went on the live chat and was told to do a 0 payrun for 30.06.2022 and it worked, my verification report then matched my other reports.

So run a new payrun 30.06.2022 take out all amounts including tax and super for each employee....so 0 amounts.

Then sent that payrun to the ATO...wait for it to be excepted then go into your verification report and all figures should be correct.

I had 3 terminated so had to reinstate them and do the same for them too.

Its been a nighmare to get this info!

Hope it works for you

SandraJorgo
Trusted Partner
53 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

53Posts

7Kudos

4Solutions

I have given up - done everything - have to do pay run today so will have to wait it out and see if any other solutions come up before the 14th

Carter1974
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Did you get a responce.  I have the same issue and tried a zero payrun for each staff member and that caused more problems.  Now almost all the gross payments are shopswing zero.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

Customers can have situations where the STP Finalisation reports don't match as there are a variety of reasons why this is the case we have decided to close this thread and encourage customers to look at EOFY FAQs and Resources - 2022.

If you still require further assistance then we do recommend starting a new post. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RLS1
Contributing User
36 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

36Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Carter1974

No Not yet

I suspect this is a MYOB programming error.

For example you can run a number of different reports and they will all have different figures.

For Example run cards transactions [accrual] for affected employees and you will see that every entry is a credit-even if it was a reversed pay!!!. 

MYOB should be able to fix this easily

Regards

RLS1
Contributing User
36 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

36Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

STP Finalisation reports don't match

Hi Carter1974

Myob would not let me respond to you directly, apparently I have made too many posts on this issue-which I have not. But,I suspect this is a MYOB programming error.

For example you can run a number of different reports and they will all have different figures.

For Example run cards transactions [accrual] for affected employees and you will see that every entry is a credit-even if it was a reversed pay!!!.

MYOB should be able to fix this easily

Regards

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post