Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Add-ons for MYOB in Time Tracking for Labour Hire Company

Hello

I am looking for MYOB Add on software to help me with the following:

• Create Job Order to match Employee to Client with specific Pay rates and charge out rates
  • Enter Time sheets/ Time track  (Employees could be working on different jobs and for different Clients and their pay rate varies)
  • Pay Employee as per their Time sheet at above mentioned Pay rate x by Hours and send payroll info to MYOB
  • Bill Client as per Time sheet : Hours x agreed charge out rate (preferably without entering it again) and send invoice out
  • Tracking by Purchase Order  (to make sure PO value is not exceeded) would be great but not necessary.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES
Super Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,310 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Super Partner

1310Posts

682Kudos

96Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Add-ons for MYOB in Time Tracking for Labour Hire Company

Hi @NVK - welcome to the Community Forum.

AccountRight has a great time billing module, that includes billing employee time by by Activities and allows specific charge-out rates. It will handle virtually all the tasks you've listed - including posting the time billed by employee, to your payroll . To learn it, buy a copy of the  excellent manual,Time Billing Using MYOB software. Around $59 from the MYOB Online Store - you can learn in stages (about a day, in total).

It's clearly written includes a CD with sample files. I have a copy & use the Time Billing module.

Also suggest you look at Deputy, MinuteDoc and Tanda in the MYOB Add-on Centre

Kym Yeoward, Darwin

Contributing Cover User NVK
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
NVK
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much Kym! I will  purchase a copy and check it out. Hopefully it will do what we need.  

I appreciate your help. Smiley Happy

Super Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,310 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Super Partner

1310Posts

682Kudos

96Solutions

Hi @NVK - have a look at these add-ons too - Deputy   MinuteDock   and Tanda

Kym Y, Darwin

Contributing Cover User NVK
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
NVK
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi again Kym

Unfortunately, I was not able to purchase Time Billing Using MYOB software  manual. I followed your link and searched and it does not look like its available? However, I upgraded my MYOB  to include time billing and had a look at some MYOB help articles. Its not perfect, but I think  it will work. I probably need some additional training to set up the best procedure and to figure out how to set up Pay categories correctly to include only time billing in pays.

May be you can help me out?

So far I created multiple pay categories (Job/client specific pay rates)  and matching activities  (Client's charge rates). My problem is: I need to have only hrs from time sheet  with job's pay rate to be included in payroll but standard weekly hours keep  appearing in employees pay and I am not able to delete them from Standard pay or from selected wage categories (Error message: All hourly employees must be linked to the Base Hourly wage category). I am afraid one day I will forget to check and double pay.

In regards to Time sheet Add ons you suggested, I had a look and trial but unfortunately these are not helping me with streamlining of the "client - create job - match candidate - enter time sheets - pay employees - invoice client" process.

Thank you.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post