Adjusting Leave entitlements manually

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ness2
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Adjusting Leave entitlements manually

How can I adjust (increase) leave entitlements manually? I thought I could change the amount in carry over but it wouldn' let me.

It has just come to my attention that 1 of my employees has only been accuring leave (both annual and personal) on their orginal 3 day a week employment, however some months ago, they increased to 4 days a week and so leave entitlements are incorrect under their card file. 

I think I will need to adjust the carry over amount first and then change the rate at which leave is accrued, is that correct.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Adjusting Leave entitlements manually

Hi @Ness2

Thank you for your post. You can adjust your employees leave entitlements by processing a $0.00 pay, to do this please do the following:

1. Select the employee in the Process Payroll window you wish to adjust the entitlement figures for. 
  2. Select the blue arrow to bring up the transaction. 
  3. Zero out all figures in the transaction. 
  4. Add the amount of hours you wish to add to their entitlement in the hours field, I've attached a screenshot:
    image.png
  5. Select Ok to record

This should now have updated the figures in the employees card file, please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

NicoleD81
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa. Will this not double up the available hours on our balance sheet? We have annual leave hours that have not carried forward from last financial year. I am concerned that if I do this adjustment via a $0.00 payslip it will just increase the available hours.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @NicoleD81

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if you have selected in the leave entitlements category 'Carry remaining entitlement over to Next year' ? If you have and the balance hasn't been bought forward, can you please provide me with a screenshot of your Leave entitlement category and the employees leave balances within their card file. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post