MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Administrator to authorise Pay Super payment?

Experienced Cover User PeterLeonard
118 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
PeterLeonard
Experienced Cover User

118Posts

52Kudos

1Solutions

Administrator to authorise Pay Super payment?

I am an administrator of Pay Superannuation in accoutn right. But it now says I cannot authorise a payment? Is this correct? What do we have to do to get me as a signatory? This is useless when someone wants to hand over a business function to an employee. I am glad we allowed ourselves up to 12 months to get the STP Payroll system going. This is my first attempt to make a payment, and now this!

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,982 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5982Posts

952Kudos

844Solutions

Re: Administrator to authorise Pay Super payment?

Hi @PeterLeonard

Without knowing the setup, generally an Administrator is not necessarily a PaySuper authoriser. When 1 authoriser leaves and another takes over, that person can nominate the new PaySuper Admin by following the steps in this support note: Changing your Pay Super payment details

If the change has happened and they can no longer sign in to do this, there will need to be a form completed and emailed to the PaySuper team. The link to the Form and email address are included in the support note link.

That said, if you have completed this and you're still getting errors that you're not authorised, I'll need to investigate the account to determine what is causing this. For this, send me a Private Message with:

• The MYOB Serial Number (Found in: Setup > Company Information)
  • The Company File ID (Found in: Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

You can send me a Private Message by clicking this link: Send me a PM

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Product Ideas: AccountRight | Essentials | MYOB Capture | MYOB Invoices
Support Links: Support Notes | Forum Search | Status Page

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post