Annual Leave on Payslip do not matched with Entitlement Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AlphaCo
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Annual Leave on Payslip do not matched with Entitlement Report

Hi Team,

I tried to call MYOB customer service and that staff do not understand what my problem is and after wasted 2 hours, he just told me the problem lies with the software.

Here I am trying my luck to see if anyone is able to help me.

This staff of mine did quitted and rejoin back to my company after 4 months and within the same financial year.

I did update the termination date and that resets his entitlement to zero. I did try the manual adjustment to make sure the leave balance of the employee's card do matched the payslips, however do not match with employment report summary and balance.

I attached some images and it would be great if anyone can advise me on how to make the entitlement reports (both summary and detail) right again, thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Annual Leave on Payslip do not matched with Entitlement Report

Hi @AlphaCo 

Thanks for your post. When a termination date is entered on an employee card, all the leave entitlements in card Pay History will be deleted (you will be prompted with an alert when entering a termination date). But the leave accrual history is still retained in the reports as the pays are still saved in the file. When you reinstate the card and remove the termination date > Pay History doesn't pull up the leave accrual figures back. Hence Entitlement balance detail report issue throws a difference. 

To fix this you will have to send your file in for a Datafile repair. Please send me the following information via private message and I will pass this on to the right team.

• Serial number
  • The employee's name
  • The date of termination
  • The date of reinstatement
  • The type of leave they are needing corrected. e.g do they have long service leave? Standard we just correct the personal leave and annual leave

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post