Annual leave, Sick leave and Long service leave setting cannot be changed in MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
4Cs
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Annual leave, Sick leave and Long service leave setting cannot be changed in MYOB

Hi there,

We have set up leave accruals in MYOB. I tried to change them but ERROR was appeared every time when i ckicked OK. Error is as below. even i unticked all items for exemption, i was still given this warning. Could you please give me some advice on how to solve it? i don't want to create a new one, just want to make some changes. Thanks.

Regards

Jian

Untitled.png

1 REPLY 1
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Annual leave, Sick leave and Long service leave setting cannot be changed in MYOB

Hello @4Cs 

Sometimes, there can be a background calculation error that occurs which throws this error. You can force the settings to refresh by changing a few calculation basis options on the Payroll Category. Please give the following a try:

1. In the entitlement, click the option that says "Equals hours per pay period"
  2. Click the "Equals % percent of Gross hours"
  3. Click ok if you get a pop-up message about changing this
  4. Then retype the % amount to a different amount
  5. Then choose the correct Calculation Basis that you need
  6. Try to tick the Exempt Wage categories again

When you click OK, if the issue does not happen again try opening the category back up and adjusting the  Calculation Basis back to what you need them to be. Let me know how you get on. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post