Audit of changes made to employee card

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
VetLerissa
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Audit of changes made to employee card

Hi There,

We have had an employee's card accessed and their pay frequency changed from fortnightly to weekly (so they weren't included in the last pay run).

Is there an audit report that I can access to see who would have made the change?

I am trying to narrow it down to see if it was one of us who inadvertently chagned it or was "pushed" through via our integration with Employee Connect.

2 REPLIES 2
AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Audit of changes made to employee card

Hello @VetLerissa ,

Unfortunately the audit reports in MYOB only track transactions that have been recorded to the database. (i.e. transactions that post to general ledger accounts). The audit report cannot track changes to cards, accounts list, entitlement balances etc. (as these dont affect general ledger balances)

However, from past experience, I have found integration with third party timesheet/payroll softwares is the most common cause of this change, as when the third party performs a 'sync' with MYOB, in most cases we have found employee cards to be are duplicated (if the names dont match), existing cards' wage rates, payroll category ticks, email etc. can also be ammended by the third party program if details in the third party program dont match that of MYOB.

The easy solution to this is to make sure the details in MYOB match the details set up in the third party program.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
GDay53
Ultimate Partner
2,594 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,594Posts

1,040Kudos

569Solutions

Re: Audit of changes made to employee card

@VetLerissa 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

While @AliK607 is correct in saying the changes to cards are not logged, you could try checking the Session Security Audit Report which show who logged in and out and when. So if you have an idea of when the changes happened you can find out who was logged in at the time.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
Gralord Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0402 841 627
graemeday@optusnet.com.au
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post