849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can you delete an incorrect unsent STP Report

Hey @PARADISE,

Welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it to be a valuable source of information.

At this stage you are not able to delete any reports in the Payroll Reporting Centre. Leaving them there will not cause any problems for you so you are able to go about your business as normal.

I hope this helps to clear things up for you.

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ChrissyK1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Maxine,

Just checking that any unsent reports can sit in the Payroll reporting centre without causing a problem with the ATO and end of payroll year finalisations .

I processed a zero value wage adjustment for TOIL accrued that was reporting incorrectly for 2 employees.

It was dated the 1.7.19. but was not entered until after the first pay was sent to the ATO on the 3.7.19.

I would normally process any accrueds entitlement adjustments as a stand alone outside of the normal payroll processing.

So if there is another issue and I process a zero value adjustment, then I can just leave them as unsent to the ATO?

Thanks for your help

MYOB Moderator Maxine_BC
849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Hey @ChrissyK1,

Yes, if the report is incorrect or rejected, it can sit in the Payroll Reporting Centre without causing a problem for finalisation.

I'm not sure that I am understanding your question properly but if you process a $0 payrun, then usually the reason for doing this is to update the ATO of YTD figures or to correct a mistake so this would normally be sent to the ATO?

Does this answer your question? If I am off the mark, please do let me know with some more details about your query.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post