Child Support deduction set up

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vncasa
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Child Support deduction set up

Hi how do I settingup child support deduction in MYOB Accouting right?. Does it show in Payment summary report or not?. Shoult it reportable or not? The same query for salary sacrifice.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Child Support deduction set up

Hi @vncasa 

Child support is generally Not Reportable.  This link will help with the set up - Child support payments

This link Salary sacrifice will help you set up the salary sacrifice payroll category. For gross wages to be reduced by the SS amount you assign the Reportable Employer Superannuation Contributions (RESC) ato reporting category- Assign ATO reporting categories

Cheers

Tracey

vncasa
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Child Support deduction set up

Thank Tracey, With child support deduction, I set up exactly what you told me. The different was with old payment summary system, the child support deduction amount was included in gross payment report. With exact the same set up, when I moved to STP, the gross amount does not include child support deduction amount. Is this normal.

With setting up salary sacrifice, please show me how to set it up for NON-super salary sacrifice type. We are non profitable organisation.

Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post