Contact log access

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Vicklee
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Contact log access

Can the contact log be filtered so not all users can have access to all logs entered re employees. They dont have access to employees in Cards List, but still do through contact log, is there away of stopping this from happening.

Breaches employees privacy and security.

3 REPLIES 3
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Contact log access

Hi @Vicklee 

Thank you for your post. 

From my understanding, you can prevent a user’s access to the Contact log via Setup>>User Access>>Cards>>Contact Log, however you can't filter the Contact log in such a way that users can only see specific logs that they have access to. If you would like to see this feature please post it onto the AccountRight Ideas Exchange for future consideration. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Vicklee
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Jesh,

I have changed the users to having cards unticked and also deleting all ticks relating to employees and contact logs, but for some reason they are still having access to the contact log in Card Files.

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Vicklee 

Thank you for replying. 

Can you please check that these uses also have Cards unticked for each category (i.e Accountant/Bookkeeper, Banking, Inventory management, etc), as per the list below. 

123a.PNG

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post