Creating an employee card

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HWild1
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Creating an employee card

Im trying to create a new employee card, it will not let me post without entering a state, however, you cant actually enter anything and there is nothing in the drop down 

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,199 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,199Posts

4,274Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Creating an employee card

Hi @HWild1

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I can see you are posting from New Zealand, we do have a known issue in the AccountRight 2018.1 release that affects New Zealand clients. When the Country is set to be blank or Australia you are unable to save an employee's card.

The workaround for this is to ensure that you have selected New Zealand (or another country) in as the Country field. This will allow you to save the card without entering in a state.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HWild1
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Brilliant, thank you, amazing i have been on to support they cant help me and have put me through to another team, wait time over 1 hour and no call back option, so glad you posted

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,199 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,199Posts

4,274Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @HWild1

Great to hear that my post has resolved your enquiry and you have managed to create a card. Although, I'm sorry to hear that you have had that experience with the phone based team. If you do have an enquiry you are always welcome to post it on the Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

On a side note, the issue will be addressed with the new update AccountRight 2018.2, due out shortly.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Philippa2
1 Post
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, perhaps someone could tell your support team as I was on the phone for over 90 minutes yesterday after being hung up on and wrongly transferred to Ace Payroll.  Your support team had no idea of this solution - 3 weeks down the track.  The time you have cost is unacceptable.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,199 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,199Posts

4,274Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Philippa2

Sorry to hear that you have that experience. I'll pass on your feedback to ensure that our phone-based team are aware of the situation.

Also, it should be noted that AccountRight 2018.2 has been released which does correct that situation. You can find out more information about that version on AccountRight 2018.2 now available  - CC @HWild1

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post