41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

2Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Different Software ID

My software ID for BAS/ IAS is different from my STP Software id ? any one less have the same problem ?

i feel like I am going crazy the id is meant to be the same isn't it ?

i am having so many issues with myob and software ID's  I liked it when it was one software id for all users using the same company file !!

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,538Posts

769Kudos

879Solutions

Re: Different Software ID

Hi @KeepingMyBooks 

Thanks for your post. The BAS/IAS software ID is different to the STP software ID so we've solved that problem. If you can give me detailed information on the other issues you're having I'll be happy to help.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KeepingMyBooks
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

2Kudos

4Solutions

When did this change come in to place?

When I started Adding software id's I only ever had to call for the business once?

Now I have to call for every user and they all have a different software id and now even more changes now the STP software id is different from the BAS?

and I know I used to be the one software id because I have companies with the same software id for all users and it gives me access to all area STP and BAS 

Now we are an Accountant and BAS office I want to know that I missed this announcement because finding out by someone telling me they are different and making it sound like they were always that way is not giving me any faith in MYOB !!!!

Screenshot 2021-02-25 11.52.59.png
Screenshot 2021-02-25 11.51.04.png
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,538Posts

769Kudos

879Solutions

Hi @KeepingMyBooks 

My apologies for the misunderstanding. Typically, the software ID would be the different as they are two different services. However, as a BAS Agent you would have your own unique software ID that is connected to your RAN and ABN. If you are lodging on behalf of your clients you would need to use your own software ID.

From a software perspective, only one user needs to notify the SSID. When adding a new declarer you would select I've notified the ATO during that process.

These links to the ATO website has detailed information that may assist you:

Cloud software authentication

My hosted SBR software services

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KeepingMyBooks
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

2Kudos

4Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

well you would be wrong i have no idea why the software id is different in the stp currently but if I reset it up the id given matches the one given for the BAS portal so I will call up and give the Software id that the program is giving in the re set up  for STP and in the Lodge BAS/IAS portal 

Something is not right my only hope is that it's not going to cause issues down the track ! and seeing the myob staff don't know well god help anyone else 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post