Display Employee Custom List Field on Pay Slip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sisley
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Display Employee Custom List Field on Pay Slip

I can work out how to obtain the Employment Classification field (ref: Card/Payroll Details/Personal Details) and insert the field onto payslips, however our employee cards also have more detail set-up on the Card Details tab using Custom Lists/Fields. For eg., I'd like to display individual Skill Level and not just their generic job type (machinist, manager, admin, etc) that's currently used for Employment Classification section.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Is there a way for Employee Custom List Fields to be obtained in Customise Form/PaySlips DataField area?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Display Employee Custom List Field on Pay Slip

Hi @Sisley

Thank you for your post. Unforteunately there isn't an option to pull the Custom List fields onto the customised pay slip form within AccountRight, I've passed this on as feedback to the team. A possible workaround that you could do is have a series of customised pay slips, each with a text box containing the different skill levels. When it comes to print off the different employees pay slips you can change the selected form for for Pay slips through the advanced filters.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CathyAnnN
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We would like the ability to add Custom Fields on the payslip.

We were told today we should have the employees Pay Level on the payslip, which I had previosly used the custom list.

SupportNoteGuy
MYOB Staff
168 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

168Posts

74Kudos

11Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @CathyAnnN - sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

As explained in the previous post, you can't add custom lists or fields to your pay slips, but maybe the workaround provided will suit your needs.

Kind regards,

Adrian
Sisley
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Adrian. I accept the workaround as a solution, but would hope that myob developers would consider the benefit of doing it the other way around which is how users would expect it to perform/function - especially as payroll can have be expected to include position/skill levels, etc on payslips.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post