EMPLOYEE SUMMARY REPORT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EMPLOYEE SUMMARY REPORT

EMPLOYEE SUMMARY REPORT FOR EX-EMPLOYEE NOT SHOWING GROSS EARNINGS ONLY PAYG

14 REPLIES 14
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: EMPLOYEE SUMMARY REPORT

Hi @jdillon 

Thanks for your post. Remove the termination date for that employee and make their card active. Then process a $0 pay with the payment date as 30 June. Wait until that report has been accepted and then recheck the Employee summary report. 

If the YTD amounts are correct you can re-enter the termination date and make the card inactive.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Tracy

While waiting on the telephone to speak with somebody I posted this query and received your reply.  I hung up after a very long wait as I had done exactly what you had advised however I thought maybe I had to restart my computer to activate any changes.  Anyway no change to the 0 Gross earnings for the employee who left last year.  I printed out a Payroll register and it shows no BASE Salary for this employee at all so I went into her employee card for the upteenth time and it does show that she has a base salary -Eeeek it this a gliche in the system or it their a virtual assistant I can contact to take a look as I must be missing something.

Regards

Jenny

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @jdillon 

The Payroll activity report gets its data from the payruns process through Process payroll. The Payroll register and STP reports get their data from the employee card>>Pay history. This means that if the Payroll activity and Payroll register reports are different a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay history.

You will need to change the employee card>>Pay history (Payroll details tab>>Pay history on left side) back to what it should be and process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June to update STP.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Ok - you say in your email that I need to change tghe employee card pay history back to what it should be ?? I have printed out monthly payroll activities for the period the employee worked up to termination and I went to put in these amounts into the history but the system does not allow me to type in any amounts.- 

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

can you explain in layman terms how to change pay history back, bearing in mind I never touched the pay history so do not really understand what you mean.

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

I have redone a zero payrun for the employee who ceased working for us in October last year.  I just wanted to check I am doing this correctly as there is no record for any of the zero payrund I have done for this employee.  I went into payroll after reactivating the employee selected said employee, put in the 30/06/2022 as payment date, I clicked on the blue arrow to edit the pay run to zero but it would not run it said "paycheque has a zero net opay, click ok if you want to void this paycheque"  so I cancel and go back to the payrun screen and deselect employee and run but then no recording - this is very confusing - I would really prefer to speak to somebody - this is my third day trying to get this.

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

since my meessage above I have googled this process and it says to void the paycheque - not once have I been advised of that step - will see if that works now.

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

I have had success - when doing the 0 payrun for the terminated employee you void the paycheque.

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

ok - NOT really success - only the termination payment which included unpaid annual leave and final weeks salary has shown up - the amount earned from 01.07.2021 to her second last weeks wages has not.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post