EMPLOYEE SUMMARY REPORT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: EMPLOYEE SUMMARY REPORT

Please advise how to change pay history in layman terms as I cannot change anything, not that I changed pay history but after 3 days of messing about and getting all the way back to where I started The end of year report is still out by the base wages earnt up to the date of termination.  i have done so many zero pay runs and this is all i have done for 3 days 

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @jdillon 

The Payroll activity report gets it's data from the pays recorded in Process Payroll.

The Payroll register report and STP YTD verification report/Summary of payments report get their data from the employee card>>Pay History. 

When the Payroll activity report and STP reports don't reconcile the first troubleshooting step is to run the Payroll activity and Payroll register reports. They should always be exactly the same. If they are different it means that a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay History. Any payroll changes must be recorded through Process Payroll so that all payroll/STP reporting is correct.

If the Payroll register report is incorrect you will need to restore a back up taken prior to 30 June, change the Pay history back to what it should be, process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June to update STP. Wait until that report is accepted before rechecking the YTD verification report.

The Pay History is in the Payroll Details tab>>Pay History on the left side tab bar.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

I have asked before (in loayman terms) how to change the pay history - nothing allows me to do this and I do not know how it would have been changed.  My myob is now a mess as the payroll register does not allign with the payroll summary - what I have lodged with ATO is however the the correct figures - how I got there I am now not sure - MYOB really needs to have people we can speak to - our accountant will have to fix it I suppose as I have had over 3 days on this one employee now. 

RLS1
Contributing User
36 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

36Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi 

I suspect this is a MYOB programming error.

For example you can run a number of different reports and they will all have different figures.

For Example run cards transactions [accrual] for affected employees and you will see that every entry is a credit-even if it was a reversed pay!!!.

MYOB should be able to fix this easily

Regards

jdillon
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

I worked out how to check the pay history and all of the employees base wages are there so I do not know why they have not appeared in the end of year verification report which is why I ran a pay run for the base wages for the period the terminated employee worked in the financial year - something is stopping the base wage appearing in the payment summary - this could be because of moving to STP Phase 2 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post