MailyNguyen
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ETP Taxable and unused RDO

Hi,

We had a few staff who has stopped working with us and for the termination pay, I have created the ETP Taxable category for the Unused RDOs followed the instruction on MYOB website.

I have checked back and with the termination pay, the ETP Taxable category did not clear out the RDO entitlements. For example, the employee has 8 hours of unused RDO and I have paid him through ETP Taxable category. How do I clear the accrued RDO on his card to 0 because technically he has been paid out already?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
701 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

701Posts

54Kudos

47Solutions

Re: ETP Taxable and unused RDO

Hi @MailyNguyen

Thank you for your post, when you terminate an employee in AccountRight this clears out the card files Carry over, Year to date and total figures under entitlements. However the employees history will be kept within the file, for example when you run the entitlement balance detail report for the employee the accrued hours and hours taken will be available, just the card file balance will be 0.00. 

Generally speaking you can adjust employees entitlements via a $0.00 payrun, for instructions please refer to help article Adjusting leave entitlements. Although I would highly recommend speaking to your accountant or financial advisor for the best advice on how to enter this in your software. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post