Partner Zone

ETP Terminated Employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LDOG
Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

65Posts

10Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ETP Terminated Employees

Hi

2 Staff have been made redundant this past couple of months and when I review the Summary Payment as part of EOFY, one staff members Summary shows a 'ATO reporting category' at bottom of summary, with an ETP Code and my other staff member made redundant doesnt have this section at all.   Both had Lump Sum A and Lump Sum D.   I obviously have done something different with the second one - can someone please advise so I can rectify before submitting the ATO.

Thanks in advance

Leanne

3 REPLIES 3
LDOG
Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

65Posts

10Kudos

1Solutions

Re: ETP Terminated Employees

Hello fellow MYOB users

I have been on hold/talking to MYOB support now for over 2.5hrs and am no further advanced.   Has anyone had the same issue in regards to processing of an ETP - ie there is a little box which should appear in the pay employee screen which requests ETP Benefit Type - mine is not.

Thanks

Leanne

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @LDOG 

Thank you for your post. Sorry that you haven't had a response so far. 

Did you manage to resolve your enquiry? If not, we do recommend checking out End of Payroll resources.

Should your enquiry still be outstanding don't hesitate to get in touch

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

LDOG
Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

65Posts

10Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Steven

No apologies necessary... crazy time of the year.

To be honest not sure if what I have done is correct; however after speaking to our accountants and re-processed one of the ETP's so that there was no value showing - they advised the LUMP SUM D was the correct allocation on its own - no ETP was required.   Im not sure why I had two redundant employees and they were both showing differently on the Payment Summary.

Regards

Leanne

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post