ETP not appearing in the Wages section of Payroll Activity[Summary]

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Dee_Cee
Experienced Partner
17 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ETP not appearing in the Wages section of Payroll Activity[Summary]

Some of our staff were terminated last financial year, and ETP's were processed for them. 

Should the ETP component of their final pays show in the Payroll Activity (Summary) Report?   

My report isn't showing the ETP as part of the overall wages, and I'm not sure if this is correct or not.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: ETP's and STP

Hi @Dee_Cee 

The Payroll Activity [Summary] report in AccountRight is designed to show the total amount of each type of payroll category processed for a pay. For example, it will show you the total amount of wage categories paid to an employee for a date range.

In your case, I would recommend ensuring that your categories are set to Wages, if you wish for them to appear in the Wages section of that report. This can be done via seeing if they appear in Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Wages. If the categories do appear in that Wages tab, I would be ensuring that you have included and paid the employee through those wages categories (I would be running the Payroll Activity [Detail] report).

As you are running for a period, just thought I would mention the reporting on payroll transactions is based on payment date of the transaction, not pay period. As such, do ensure that you are running that report based on the payment date, not the period.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Dee_Cee
Experienced Partner
17 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

17Posts

1Kudos