ETP not showing on YTD Verification Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Olya25
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

ETP not showing on YTD Verification Report

Please help!

The ETP taxable component is missing from the YTD Verification Report for one employee. 

The ETP Payments for the employee in the The Payroll Summary Report and the Payroll Register Report are all there and correct.  The ETP wage categories are set to salary.

-I've checked  in the Payroll reporting center>>Employment terminations tab>>click on the ellipsis (...) for that employee and select View ETP transactions

I can't see the ETP payments there.

I've checked that the ATO reporting categories assigned to the ETP payroll categories.

The termination was processed by previous bookkeeper in August 2021.

Any ideas how I can get the ETP figures into the Verification Report?

Thank you

ETP.jpg
payroll.png
1 REPLY 1
DT
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Re: ETP not showing on YTD Verification Report

Hi Olya25

I experienced this exact issue in the previous two EOY, and it's beyond belief this is now occuring for a third year running and MYOB has not fixed the issue.

All I can say was last year after MYOB being unable to fix the problem,  I was advised to send to ATO anyway as I was told they would get the correct information.

My faith in MYOB declines every year, and now being forced to move online too, time to look for an alternative!!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post