Electronic Payment for Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FW2016
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Electronic Payment for Payroll

Hi, I have completed the payroll for an individual via electronic payments and have missed uploading the WBA file to our bank as I have processed another electronic payment over the WBA file. How do I rectify?  Do I do a manual payment and then link via our bank feed (am fearful of this as it will show two payments to the one employee) or should I be doing something else?  Many thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Electronic Payment for Payroll

Hello @FW2016 ,

Inorder to recreate the ABA file for that first electronic payment transaction. You will simply need to open that Electronic payment Transaction. (you will be able to find it under Banking > Bank register or under 'Transaction Journal' > Disbursements tab) 

once you have found the electronic payment transaction, you can open it and then select Edit > Delete electronic payment transaction (at the top left). Once the electronic payment transaction is deleted, the payroll transactions will revert back into the Banking > Prepare Electronic Payments screen and then you can recreate the ABA file.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
FW2016
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions