Employee Record Hours

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Amanda_CWF
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee Record Hours

Hi,

At the moment, any overtime our employees do, they write on a sheet in the office. I am looking for something that they can login to on their phones & record their OT on there. Not worried about the hours following through to MYOB payroll or anything, more for a digital version I reference to when I'm doing payroll. This will avoid the sheet getting lost, employees having to come all the way back into site to write down their OT & this will allow myself, the director & GM access to the information anywhere, anytime.
Thanks in advnace for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employee Record Hours

Hi @Amanda_CWF 

Thanks for your post. We do have MYOB Team which lets your employees clock on and off, submit timesheets, view rosters on their phones. However, at this stage, you can't select multiple payroll categories so the app can't distinguish between normal hours and overtime hours. This is something that might be introduced in a future update.

These help articles have detailed information on MYOB Team:

Getting started with MYOB Team

Using the MYOB Team mobile app

If that doesnt suit your needs you might find a suitable third-party app on our website: MYOB App Marketplace

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post