Employee SMSF

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Girlie
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee SMSF

Hi All

Can someone share the steps to set up SMS super into employee card? Entity was using ATO super clearing house, how can I add the bank details, ESA etc as there is no option to enter this details? The message on the right "Sign up now, pay unlimited employee super contributions quickly and easily without leaving Account Right". If the entity will sign up how this work? How can I pay this contribution for one employee and other for ATO clearing house? How much it cost to a business? Already processed a payrun including one employee with SMSF, this is my first time to deal with SMSF, any input and information is very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Gelay

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Employee SMSF

Hi @Girlie

Thanks for your post. Can I please confirm if you're using AccountRight to pay superannuation or are you paying super separately ?

If you have an AccountRight subscription you can use our MYOB Pay superannuation service which is part of the AccountRight subscription, information on this is available on our help articles Set up Pay Super & Sign up for Pay Super. Once this has been set up, our help article Set up superannuation funds has information on how to self up the self managed super fund. 

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Girlie
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Melisa

As stated on my previous post entity was using a different clearing house, how can we add SMSF details in an employee card without registering pay super? 

Thank you.

Gelay

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Girlie

If you've not signed up to pay super, you can generate a new fund through Lists > Superannuation funds, however you can only enter in the funds name. The ESA and other details cannot be entered in, this is explained on our help article Set up superannuation funds

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post