Employee Self Onboarding

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kingsley1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employee Self Onboarding

Has anyone had issues with the self onboarding saying "We couldnt send the invite to your employee. The business file may be missingrequired payroll information. Check the following and try again.

-problems retrieving business information to send an invite, please try again later"

7 REPLIES 7
PMC1108
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employee Self Onboarding

Yes I have this problem now!  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

58Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @PMC1108 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum.

Can I please confirm if you're still experiencing this? If you are, can you please Clear your AccountRight cache, refresh the page and try again. Or kindly post a screenshot of the error message. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots before posting on the Forum. You can also check this Help Article: Employee Self Onboarding for more helpful information.

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

58Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @PMC1108 

Thank you for your post, Kindly send me the screenshots of the error message that you get. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots before posting on the Forum. Or if you can provide me a detailed information on your issue. I'll be more happy to assist you. 

Or Let me know if you require any further assistance with this.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

NikkiAP
Partner
7 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

HI @Celia_B I have had the same issue and cleared the cache and followed all troubleshooting with no luck.

Turns out it works in the browser and not the desktop version.

While I appreciate the browser is where you are heading, being able to backup and save a file is one thing which stands you above Xero - please don't lose it.

Additionally, all this automatic linking to do things online doesn't work with privileges when you have individual file users sharing an email address with different file permissions. To reach the payroll reporting centre, employee onboarding, etc I have to log out, open a new window and log in as a different user as MYOB always trys to automatically override present permissions and link my user login as the Administrator which means others gain access to information I currently have them excluded from....

It would be great if the powers that be that make all these decisions actually consider what impact changes have on the existing features.

My disappointment with MYOB grows daily. Customer support recently advised me "nothing is going to change, the people who make the decisions don't care" as I deal with people in Manila and spend hours on the phone as the support team message each other............ so sad. I used to be one of your biggest advocates.

crowleg
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

i have the same issues

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @NikkiAP 

Thank you for sharing your workaround. I'm sorry to hear about the experiences you had before. I appreciate you telling us about that. We always want to give you a great experience with support and with using MYOB as your software. Please do post again if you have other questions or concerns and we'll be glad to assist. 

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @crowleg 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

You will need to first enter your business's general payroll information (Setup menu >> General Payroll Information). Kindly check if you have this filled out if you're also receiving an error that you have missing payroll information. As a workaround, please try going to the browser version or app.myob.com (Payroll >> Employees) and send the Employee self-onboarding there.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post