MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Employee Super Missing from Pay Super function

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User Smiller
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Smiller
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Employee Super Missing from Pay Super function

Hi, 

I was just looking at paying some outstanding super and 2 employees are only showing on the list up to the end of September. They both were paid through this previously and nothing has changed so not sure why they would stop showing after this date. When I do the payroll details list, there is amount showing for the time span but not in the pay super list. I have checked the tax file number and the pay via account right box is ticked so not sure why they would suddenly stop showing??

Any suggestions?

Thanks 

Shani

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,841 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10841Posts

1220Kudos

1533Solutions

Re: Employee Super Missing from Pay Super function

Hi @Smiller

It might be worth checking the Pay Liabilities window for this employee for the period in question. This window shows unpaid payroll liabilities payments, including superannuation contributions. Within the Payroll Liabilities window, you will need to change the liability type to Superannuation to view the same information as in the Pay Superannuation window.

If the employee didn’t show any superannuation in the Pay Liabilities window, this would typically mean that the contributions have been paid in the eyes of AccountRight. In which case you would need to double check your previous transactions to see if the contributions have indeed been paid

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post