Employee entitlement report incorrect balance

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
wyskwok
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee entitlement report incorrect balance

Hi

We have recently upgraded to AR2019.2 and have rolled over the payroll year to 2019/2020.  When we check the employee entitlement report against the pre-roll over one.  The balance changed for a couple of employees.  Not only that the balane is different from the pre roll over file, it's also different from the card balance.  The card balance is correct.  How can get the correct report?

7 REPLIES 7
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: Employee entitlement report incorrect balance

Hi @wyskwok 

Thanks for your post.  I hope you find the community forum to be full of useful information, advice and support. 

I would recommend updating to the compliance update 2019.2.1 as it has fixed a few performance issues.  Please see the attached article Incorrect Entitlement Balance reports after upgrading 

If this is still showing incorrect, please go to the forum post Entitlements Report Incorrect, this is where you can take the next step if this issue is continuing. 

Let me know how you go with this.  If this resolves your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this content easier.  Keep me posted! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

wyskwok
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa,

The MYOB had already upgraded to 2019.2.1 and that when the discrepancy came out.   I have received a request from the Social Support team for further information, which I got back more than a week and yet no reply nor solution been received.

From previous posts, it's an upgrade error and needs data repair to the MYOB file.  Is there anything you can help?

Winnie

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @wyskwok 

How are you going with this? Has this been resolved? As far as I am aware this has been fixed.  I'll link you to Incorrect Entitlement Balance reports after upgrading to AR 2019 which may help. 

I hope this helps. If your inquiry has been resolved please mark "Accept as Solution" to help other users to find this information.  Keep me posted! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

wyskwok
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

According to all previous posts, MYOB needs to perform a data repair to the upgraded MYOB file.  It's been more than a week after the Social Team contacted me, I'm still awaiting for the Social Team to get back to me how they gona perform the data repaire.  So this is still unsolve...unfortunately.

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @wyskwok 

Apologies for the delay in resolving this, I have arranged for the file to come in.  

Keep me posted if you have further troubles. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

wyskwok
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa, 

The file have now been repaired.

Many thanks for your help.

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @wyskwok 

You're very welcome, I'm glad we were able to get this sorted for you! Feel free to utilize the forum any time you have advice, support or inquiries. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post