MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Employee paid on an hourly basis has been given an "annual salary" on their payslip

dtuck
4 Posts
User
dtuck
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee paid on an hourly basis has been given an "annual salary" on their payslip

Hi all Smiley Happy 

I have an employee who is a casual, paid on an hourly basis. On their card file I have specified "Hourly" in the pay basis field. 

Below the pay basis, the "Annual Salary" field is greyed out and has a random figure in it ($5). This random number is printed on the employee's pay slip when generated, however is not added to their time sheet hours. 

Using timesheets and Tanda together. How can I remove this annual salary field and the number in it, and better yet prevent it from being shown on the employee's payslip?

Thanks in advance

cardfileformyob.png
2 REPLIES 2
Partner Julie_A_C
3,166 Posts
Partner
Australia
Julie_A_C
Partner

3166Posts

810Kudos

489Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Employee paid on an hourly basis has been given an "annual salary" on their payslip

hi @dtuck,

You can't remove it from showing in the employee card as you have told MYOB that the employee is paid $x dollars and usual works x hours per week so this is what MYOB calculates the annual salary to be.

You can remove the field from the pay slip by customising the payslip to be emailed/printed.

Julie Carter AIPA, BBus(Acctg),
MYOB Professional Partner, Registered BAS Service Provider
Associate Member of Institute of Public Accountants
Member Association of Accounting Technicians
ph: 0417 927 654 email: accuratebooks7@gmail.com
JAC' of All Trades Bookkeeping (Servicing from Leederville to Pinjarra, Fremantle to Armadale WA)
dtuck
4 Posts
User
dtuck
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employee paid on an hourly basis has been given an "annual salary" on their payslip

Thank-you Julie! Bit late but appreciated, 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post