Employee self onboarding

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SarahRob
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employee self onboarding

The new employees are not selecting add a new super or other super find and choosing Virgin Money, we have added the Default fund, but they are not going to that screen and all of a sudden we have virgin money account details for the new employee.  How do we remove your advertised supers and only have a delfault super or add their super. PLEASE HELP This creates more work rather than less work.

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Employee self onboarding

Hello @SarahRob 

Thank you for your post. 

This page is unable to be removed. It is up to the employees to select the super option they wish to sign up with. 

Both above and below the featured funds they have the option to select another fund, which can be their own or the default one that you have set up for the company.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ch3
5 Posts
User
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employee self onboarding

Hi Chris,

It's all well and good to say that "it's up to the employee to select the super option". But the reality is that the two advertised super funds (one of which is Virgin Money Super) are shown in huge graphics on the screen, compared to tiny buttons to nominate their own existing fund.

It is fairly obvious that this page has been designed in such a way to "encourage" employees into signing up with one of the advertised options, for which MYOB presumably receives commissions. The reality is that many employees are not overly financially literate and may not understand they have a choice, nor do people necessarily read small font carefully next to large graphics. I'm sure MYOB's web page designers are well aware of that reality.

I don't think that is a great look for MYOB, and it can also lead to the impression that the employer is recommending these featured funds.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post