End of payroll year with STP training

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CarolineG
Trusted Partner
113 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

113Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

End of payroll year with STP training

Is there any update on when the training for EOPY STP will be available? Still showing as: "Coming later in 2018 - we'll let you know when it has been added".  It is now May 2019 and haven't heard anything as yet.

6 REPLIES 6
sholt73
Super User
917 Posts
Super User
Australia
Super User

917Posts

176Kudos

46Solutions

Re: End of payroll year with STP training

not sure where that's showing, there's been training for quite a while.

go here: https://academy.myob.com/accountright/au

there's a section for Single Touch Payroll. there's also a plethora of helpful content out there to read up on, here's a good starting place: Single Touch Payroll (STP) Help Kit

CarolineG
Trusted Partner
113 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

113Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

Thank you for the info. I enrolled in the module June 2018 and completed all that was available. My question related to the last module of the course which covers: 

1. Flagging the final declaration
  2. Making amendments
  3. Closing off the payroll year with STP

This segment of the module remains incomplete. Was wondering when the final module training will be available. Apologies if any confusion as to my 1st query.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @CarolineG 

For training courses on declaring pays for STP and fixing mistakes you would be looking into our classroom training course: Payroll + STP. This course does also cover other topics relating to payroll such as paying super, payroll reconciliation.

In terms of the end of the payroll year, we typically put on a free webcast for clients at the end of the payroll year that will go through that process. More details will be available closer to the end of the year.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

CarolineG
Trusted Partner
113 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

113Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

Hi Steven

Thank you for your reply.

I may be missing something here. I DID enrol in STP Reporting from the Academy 11 months ago. I completed all the modules except the last component (as mentioned earlier) which covered 

1. Flagging the final declaration
  2. Making amendments
  3. Closing off the payroll year with STP

I keep checking to see if I can complete this study unit and always receive "Coming later in 2018 - we'll let you know when it has been added".

My question related to when it will be available. I have attached files as to specific course I'm enrolled in for your information.

MYOB Academy.JPG
MYOB Academy Welcome.JPG
CarolineG
Trusted Partner
113 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

113Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

Any update or feedback?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @CarolineG 

Back in 2018, our initial plan was to develop the end of payroll STP process as a separate module for training. However, we have since incorporated a lot of that material into existing courses and training.

If you feel that you do require that assistance with end of the payroll year STP we do recommend taking a look at Help Article: End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting. However, if you are more looking into a training option do feel free to send me a private message on the Forum with your serial number and best contact number so we can arrange for a discussion around what training would be suited for your needs.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post