Entitlement Balance Rollover to new pay year 2020/2021

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PK1976
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Entitlement Balance Rollover to new pay year 2020/2021

I have the same problem with sick leave and long service leave but the box has been unticked and cant tick it back. Annual leave is ok.  I have waited for an hour and my call was cut before I get assistance. Smiley Sad

AnnetteW
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven - this is really, really concerning especially as MYOB have chosen NOT to advise everyone about this as an issue! When these "scheduling" errors occur, surely it would be the responsible thing to od to email all of your subscribers rather than leaving us all to find your post to know that there is an identified problem in hte first place? 

DebraPower
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hello, did you sort out the entitlements?  I haven't as yet.  I've been on hold with MYOB for 40 minutes so far . . .  Never had this issue before.  Annual and Sick leave rolled over.  RDO's balance didn't and I can't manually adjust.  What a waste of time.  

DebraPower
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Kim,  did you have any luck with MYOB.  Our RDO's didn't roll over.  Never had this problem before.  I can't even adjust manually.  I rang them last week but after an hour on hold hang up.  Now I've been on hold for 50 minutes.  Wish they had a call back service.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

KellySchofield1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

all of my staff's entitlements rolled over. 

DebraPower
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Our RDO's haven't carried over.  Never had this problem before.  Can't even adjust manually.  Rang MYOB last week and was on hold for over an hour.  I couldn't wait any longer.  Tried ringing today and have so far been on hold for 50 minutes.  Can someone from MYOB please advise what I need to do.  

Hinterland
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Good Afternoon,

I am about to process my first payroll in the new payroll year.  I've tried to print an Entitlement Balance Summary report and it does not give the option to select the 2020/2021 year.  The drop down for the Payroll years only shows FY 2019 and FY 2020.  Screen shot attached.

Can you please advise how I can access a leave balance report for the 2020/2021 year?

With this function not currently working, will it affect the payroll I need to process today?

Kind Regards

Dulcie 

Entitlement Balance report fields.JPG
YasminG1
Valued User
117 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

117Posts

49Kudos

11Solutions

Hi there,

You will be able to print the report when you do your first payroll.

If you need the listing I would suggest just paying one employee who hasn't taken leave and finalise their wage.

Once you have done this you will be able to get the report.

Also note that you will not see the YTD carry over amount until the wage is finalised but it does print out on the employees payslip.

Hope that helps.

DebraPower
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

2 hours on hold now.  Just want to know what to do

LDOG
Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

65Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

I was on hold for over 3.5hrs yesterday with an ETP issue.... I was none the wiser after either.  Good luck

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post