Entitlement Balance Summary Report - Hours Taken not showing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
wattosmrs
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement Balance Summary Report - Hours Taken not showing

Good afternoon

We have noticed for one of our enties that when the Payroll -  Entitlement Balance Summary Report is run the Hours Taken for the staff does not appear.  This then gives an incorrect available leave balance.

Is there a way I can check how the report is set up?  Does it have soemthing to do with how the employee's card is set up?  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entitlement Balance Summary Report - Hours Taken not showing

Hi @wattosmrs 

Thanks for your post. From what you're describing it sounds like the leave entitlement payroll category hasn't been set to reduce by hours taken. Go to Payroll Categories>>Entitlements tab>>open the Annual leave accrual category and make sure that the Annual leave wage category is selected in the Linked Wages Category field:

all.PNG

Check that all other entitlement payroll categories have the applicable wages category linked. This help article, Adjusting leave entitlements, has detailed instructions on how to manually correct the entitlement balances if needed.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post