Entitlement Summary and Detail Reports incorrect for re-instated employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Parkw_Med
5 Posts
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement Summary and Detail Reports incorrect for re-instated employee

Hello,

I hope someone can help me. I see there have been people who have had this same issue - an employee terminated in August 2020 and paid all entitlements, reinstated in February 2021 as casual, suddenly has entitlements where they shouldn't. Entitlements were also accruing for her intermittent casual work - which I have now zeroed out. Attempting to finalise EOFY, and unsure how this will impact.

Unsure where to send my employee information (solution given a month ago by https://community.myob.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/210120 and in April another moderator for the same issue) as there is a visible warning in community stating do not include employee details. I also seem unable to send private messages.

Please help

Thanks

Folu A

2 REPLIES 2
Parkw_Med
5 Posts
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employee Card file and Entitlement Summary and Detail Reports don't match

Hello,

I hope you can help me. I see there have been people who have had this same issue - an employee terminated in August 2020 and paid all entitlements, reinstated in February 2021 as casual, suddenly has entitlements where they shouldn't. Entitlements were also accruing for her intermittent casual work - which I have now zeroed out. Attempting to finalise EOFY, and unsure how this will impact.

Unsure where to send my employee information (solution given by you and in April another moderator for the same issue) as there is a visible warning in community stating do not include employee details. I also seem unable to send private messages.

Please help

Thanks

Folu A

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entitlement Summary and Detail Reports incorrect for re-instated employee

Hi @Parkw_Med

Thank you for your post. If your Entitlement balance detail report is out of balance after reinstating an employee card, we will need to organise a repair for your file. Can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • The employee's name
  • The date of termination
  • The date of reinstatement

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post