Error with employee payment method

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BV_Medical
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error with employee payment method

I had a new employee start last week and when setting her up, incorrectly had cheque as her payment method when it should have been electronic. I did the staff pays last Thursday. I have now finalised my monthly superannuation and tax bill for August. This afternoon the employee brought to me attention that she hadn't received her pay which led me to investigate and find the issue was with payment method not being set to electronic.

After reviewing the support articles, I wanted to delete the original pay and redo it. But, because I had finalised the liabilities that was no longer an option. I reversed the pay instead. I redid it and the employee now has her pay processed correctly.

My issue is now in the pay liabilities section I have the same amounts that I paid for AUgust already now appearing again for this one employee. I have tried to delete and it won't let me. Do I just ignore these going forward, knowing that the amounts have indeed paid to the ATO and the super fund?

1 REPLY 1
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error with employee payment method

Hello @BV_Medical 

Thank you for bringing your question to the community forums.  I hope you will find them to be a fantastic resource and place of shared knowledge and expertise.

I have found this Help article on the AccountRight Support pages that may be of interest to you Removing paid amounts from the Pay Liabilities window .  Please have a read of it and see if is helpful to you in your situation.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post