Error with payslips to be emailed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Suz2704
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error with payslips to be emailed

We regularly get internet drops out, and this seems to happen all the time in the middle of emailing payslips. 

When this happens, ive already sent the majority of the payslips, but they still appear in the list to be emailed. If I go into each persons payroll and change payslip delivery status to already printed or sent, it says 

"The format of the statement text value is incorrect" and wont let me change delivery status. The statement text is locked so I cannot change that. 

I therefore have a long list of payslips in my to be emailed list that I cant remove unless i go an email them all again (these go back to April) which I dont want to do. 

Anyone have any tips on how to remove these from my list?  Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error with payslips to be emailed

Hi @Suz2704 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

I'll link the help article Removing transactions from the print or email queue for removing these. Let me know if you still get the error after following these steps. I'll also link Email troubleshooting which contains a contact if you need more help past the information included.  You should be able to track the email delivery status for which ones have properly sent. 

Let me know how you go with this. If your inquiry resolves please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Suz2704
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks so much Theresa, all sorted now. 

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

You're very welcome @Suz2704  I'm glad its sorted for you now.  Feel free to utilize the forum again if you have any other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post