Fairwork Australia Approved Payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Ali_W
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Fairwork Australia Approved Payslips

HI

While preparing to move to one-touch payroll have taken a look at the Fairwaork Australia Requirements for payslips and note that some of the mandatory items cannot be automatically added in from the drop down list when customising in MYOB.

Attached is the template from Fair Work Australia.

A couple of items missing are:

Employment Status (casual or full-time)

Award (currently I list this information in the classification - but could do with more room).

I can create different payslips for the permanent and casual staff.  However, given that other information from the employee file is included on the myob standard payslip, it seems logical that these additions could easily be made in the next build.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,737 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,737Posts

4,375Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Fairwork Australia Approved Payslips

Hi @Ali_W

Currently, AccountRight 2018 doesn't allow for the employment status of an employee to be shown on the pay slips. With that being said and you are required to add it, I would add it the value to the Notes field on the employee's card (Card Details tab of the card) and then insert the Notes from Card field onto the customise form.

You also mentioned the Employment Classification field, this does have a character limit of 255 characters on it. This is not something that can currently be increased by the user i.e. to extend the number of characters on it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post