First payroll for 2021-22 unable to enter past first screen of process pays =- accountright 2021.3

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
J-H
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

48Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

First payroll for 2021-22 unable to enter past first screen of process pays =- accountright 2021.3

Hi,

I have spoken with MYOB Support, but the problem we are having is not being posted by community, please advise if it is linked to the Payroll/STP problems with payroll from 1st July, 2021?

Our company files are server based, witrh 2 of the company files set up for STP reporting,  we enter timesheets,

then process payroll.  The first screen comes up where you can change the payroll dates and view timesheets, once this has been done, when you click next an error message appears:

"AccountRight Application Error Report
=====================================
Application Version: 2021.3.24.4119
Application File Version: 2021.3.24.4119
Incident Id: ea406b52-0c9c-4d1e-9991-2c4af0e1e3cb
Time: Friday, 9 July 2021 11:50:53 AM

Code:
System.ArgumentException

An item with the same key has already been added."

We cannot go any further with the payroll processing and have to shut down.

As we are in the building & construction industry and governed by strict wage/payroll legislation which also includes site / height / travel / leading hand allowances which are different on each job, and all employees are paid weekly "Wednesday to Tuesday" with money having to be in employee bank accounts by COB Wednesdays, we have had to do a manual payrun for the week 30/6/2021 - 6/7/2021.

As there have been Award changes across the board the logistics of doing manual payroll has been a nightmare and due to the way MYOB payroll is setup - adjusting the actual money that will have to be paid or deducted from bank accounts is going to be another nightmare!

In a nutshell:

-  Changing from server based to online is not an option!

-  Is the problem we are having - the problem being fixed by MYOB now and how long will it take?

-  There was no warning that there were issues with payroll from the 1/7/2021 hence we had to waste time at          the end of financial year which is totally unacceptable.  MYOB please set up a warning or email when there is      a major issue throughout your systems (which is actually a normal business practice)

Once again MYOB you let down your customers who pay their subscriptions year in year out and cause grief to there businesses!!  Our Company Directors and Finance staff are disgusted with the service we receive when MYOB performs updates that have continual and massive faults/errors with them!

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: First payroll for 2021-22 unable to enter past first screen of process pays =- accountright 2021.3

Hi @J-H 

I'm sorry to hear you're affected by this. So that I can assist can you please send me the following information in a private message:

• serial number
  • primary contact name
  • primary email address

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AP21
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: First payroll for 2021-22 unable to enter past first screen of process pays =- accountright 2021.3

Hi,

We are having exactly the same issue. And moving our file online is not an option for us either.

What was the solution, please?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @AP21 

Can I get you to send me the following information in a private message:

• serial number
  • primary contact name
  • primary email address

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

J-H
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

48Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Hi AP21

I had to send Company information via Private Message to MYOB Moderator, they forwarded to another section which sent an email detailing how to send files. I did this the  two files were repaired in very good time - I do not know what fix was done but both files are now working and no problems with payroll or STP reporting.

AP21
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi J-H,

Thank you for reply! Waiting on our fx now, fingers crossed.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post