Flare Employee Benefits

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
_Zentra
Experienced User
34 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

34Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Flare Employee Benefits

Hi MYOB,

Attended reMYOB seminar on 21/03/23 where the Flare Employee Benefits app was shown along with instructions on how to set-up. After not having the option under the payroll tab on our MYOB dashboard, I then called MYOB to confirm.

Three people late and over 2 hours on hold, I was told to contact Flare before being disconnected (extremely frustrating). I then contacted Flare, had no response multiple times, to be finally have an email response last week that I needed to contact MYOB.

In the meantime, it looks like the help page (Employee benefits - General - MYOB Help Centre) has only just been added as I could not find any information regarding this at all, hence the very reluctant phone call to MYOB in the first place. It now shows an information box ‘ We're gradually rolling out employee benefits to all businesses, so if you don't currently have access, hold tight – it'll be coming very soon!’. What is the point of launching a new feature and advising it is available now when it is clearly not? Not only is it not available for everyone as yet, MYOB team members are unaware of this as are Flare support, so no-one can even advise this simple piece of information. To avoid wasting more of my time, can you advise eta of when this will actually be rolled out?

1 REPLY 1
JonoSimko
MYOB Staff
1 Post
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

1Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Flare Employee Benefits

Hi Zentra,

I can confirm that the Employee Benefits App will be available from tomorrow onward to all MYOB Payroll subscriptions in Australia using MYOB Business, Essentials (new) and AccountRight. As mentioned in our support article, we've been incrementally rolling out this feature to customers, so apologise for any confusion and inconvenience caused by previous communications.

We value your business and appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Jono, MYOB

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post